New Updates made to the Mastermind software - 05/11/2021
Below is the list of changes/updates that we pushed to the Mastermind software on 05/11/2021:
1) PayPal as a new payment gateway:
Users will now be able to add PayPal as a new Payment Gateway
Users will be able to accept payments via PayPal or Stripe
2) Data Analytics
Users will now be able to see all the data analytics on their mastermind account.
Users will be able to see number of visits, sale/revenue and student progress data
3) Opt Ins
Users will now be able to create opt in pages and start getting opt ins to their products
Users will be able to view opt in data including emails and download the list from the member's tab
Users will now be able to upsell a different product with the purchase of one product.
New Updates made to the Mastermind software - 02/25/2021
Below is the list of changes/updates that we pushed to the Mastermind software on 02/25/2020:
1) Customize sub domains for our sellers:
Users will be given a default sub domain
Users will be able to further customize their subdomains
2) Seller's CRM
Users will now be able to see more details about their buyers (members) including email addresses
Users will be able to export the member's list
Users will now be able to select /edit their mastermind currencies to other than USD
New Updates made to the Mastermind software - 12/09/2020
Below is the list of changes/updates that we pushed to the Mastermind software on 12/09/2020:
1) New TOS, Compliance Policies and Code of Ethics
Existing customers will :
See Dean’s compliance video
Review and accept the new Terms, Code of Ethics and compliance policies
2) Compliance review of Seller’s new mastermind courses
All new mastermind courses created after tomorrow’s release, will undergo a mandatory compliance review process
Sellers will not be able to sell the course and their course will not be advertised on the directory until it is approved
If their course is denied, they will get a notification on their account and an email detailing next steps
Email notifications will be sent to them to notify of any approval or denials
3) Marketplace is now a “Directory”
Seller’s own personal directory page (a) Link to all of the seller’s courses b) Seller name c) Seller’s short and long bio d) Seller’s contact email e) Course Ratings
Making it clear that the buyer is buying from the seller and not from the Mastermind company
New buyer’s disclaimer that the buyers will have to accept to buy any Mastermind course
30 days standard refund policy for buyers of the Mastermind courses
4) Seller’s Dashboard
Ability for sellers to a) add/update logo, b) update contact email for buyers.
5) Buyer’s dashboard
Buyer’s will see: a) seller’s logo instead of MM logo b) Seller’s contact email for support and refund and c) Buyer’s FAQs
6) Improved Live Session experience
Integrated a new platform (Twilio) for live sessions.
7) Changes to the plans
Existing $97 customers will be paying $47 for the same plan from their next billing cycle.
Adding additional 6 months for the Elite customers.
New Updates made to the Mastermind software - 10/14/2020
Below is the list of changes/updates that we pushed to the Mastermind software on 10/14/2020:
1) Mastermind owners will be now able to preview mastermind/sessions as a 1) Admin and 2) Member
2) "Preview as an Admin" will be available regardless of the status of the Mastermind
New Updates made to the Mastermind software - 10/08/2020
Below is the list of changes/updates that we pushed to the Mastermind software on 10/08/2020:
1) Mastermind owners will be able to see ratings from their members
2) Marketplace users will be able to filter masterminds based on ratings in various tiers (0 to 5 stars)
3) Improved mastermind chat functionality between owners and members of a Mastermind
4) Displaying a list of supported operating system for Mastermind members before they join the live sessions
5) Some help texts and warning when running live sessions for both owners and members
New Updates made to the Mastermind software - 09/28/2020
Below is the list of changes/updates that we pushed to the Mastermind software on 09/028/2020:
1) Improved User Interface in the sessions for recordings of live sessions and pre recorded videos
2) Improved user experience with chat functionality and notifications
3) Updated version of the (Data Processing Addendum) DPA that is part of the Terms & Conditions document
4) Added user friendly notifications for running a live session
5) Displaying the amount of time when recording a live session
New updates made to the Mastermind application - 09/04/20
Below is the list of changes/updates that we pushed to the Mastermind software on 09/03/2020:
Members are now able to rate the masterminds that they have purchased.
Owners and members will be able to see these ratings.
People should now be able to filter the Masterminds on the Marketplace by "Author" , "Team (organization)" "Ratings" and "Tags"
New updates made to the Mastermind application - 09/02/20
Below is the list of changes/updates that we pushed to the Mastermind software on 09/02/2020:
Ability to upload videos up to 1GB in Masterminds and Sessions.
We implemented a rule that will allow a user to go live with a Mastermind only if at least one of the sessions is in “Publish” or “Drip 0” status. This will prevent an issue where members were able to purchase a mastermind without any published or drip 0 sessions but were not able to see anything as there was no session in published mode.
Ability to chat with the customer support team on the log in page.
We resolved an issue that was preventing users to navigate the app menu when logging into the mastermind on different smaller screen sizes such as an iPad or other tablets.
We resolved as issue that was letting members access Drip sessions upon marking previous sessions complete, ahead of time.