YouTube Privacy Settings:
1. To begin, make sure you are logged into your YouTube account, and are working within the YouTube Studios section. To do this, first locate and click the icon of your account on the upper-right hand corner, and then click YouTube Studio.
2. You will then be taken to your Channel Dashboard. This is the location of where you will Upload your videos. To do so, click on the blue "Upload Videos" button.
3. Once your video has been uploaded, it will then be listed on the Content page. You can access the Content page by locating the left-hand side of your screen and clicking the Content tab.
4. Next, click on the video you want to upload into your Mastermind, to access the Settings. From here, make sure that the Visibility is set to Unlisted. Once that is set, click the 'Save' button at the top of your screen to ensure that your preferences have been saved.
5. On the video you are working with, click the three dots (as shown below), and choose the Get Shareable Link option, to copy the link of your video so that it can be pasted inside of your Mastermind Session.
Vimeo Privacy Settings:
The same applies to Vimeo, however, for Vimeo, you will need to change the Privacy Settings for your video to ensure that it can be properly embedded.
To do so, you will need to enable Domain-Level Privacy.
To set up Domain-Level Privacy, locate the Videos page on the left-hand side of your screen, and then click on the video you would like to set this up for.
From there, click to the General tab, and then click on the Privacy section. In the dropdown menu under the question “Where can this video be embedded?”, select the last option of “Specific domains,” then type in: app.mastermind.com.
Make sure to click the Save button at the bottom when you have completed this.
*NOTE* : Basic members will need to upgrade to Vimeo Plus, PRO, Business, or Premium Membership to unlock domain-level privacy.